1. Data Controller
- Name: Sistemas de Control Remoto, S.L. (hereinafter, “SCR”).
- VATIN: B-80928385
- Registered office: Calle Isla de la Palma, número 36, naves 8 y 9, Polígono Industrial Norte, San Sebastián de los Reyes, 28037 Madrid.
- Telephone number: 91 651 82 27
- Data Protection Officer: you may contact the Data Protection Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Why does SCR want to process your personal data?
SCR processes personal data to manage the subscription of data subjects to the Newsletter and, once the request has been managed, to inform about the events, success stories, or any other news in relation to the activities carried out by SCR.
As for the legitimate basis required for SCR to process your personal data in order to manage and deliver the Newsletter, it is based on your consent (article 6.1.a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GDPR).
SCR processes personal data in order to respond to queries, request, or for any other type of communication with data subjects by means of the online form under the ‘Contact’ section in relation to the activities carried out by SCR, based on the explicit consent granted by data subjects for this purpose.
The legal basis for SCR to process your personal data in order to respond to queries, requests, or any other type of communication is based on your own consent (article 6.1.a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GDPR).
Finally, SCR takes very seriously the protection of your privacy and your personal data. As such, your personal information is stored safely and processed with the utmost care.
3. Categories of data processed
The personal data belonging to you that we process come from the information you provided when you filled in the forms on our website.
Specifically, we process the following data if you fill in the available form:
- The fulfilment of the form under ‘Contact us’.
- The subscription to our 'Newsletter’.
Specifically, we will process the following data:
Identifiable data: your name, e-mail address, and any other data you included in the field ‘message’ of the ‘Contact us’ section of our website considered adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
4. Obligatory provision of your data
It is not obligatory, under any circumstances, for you to provide your data. However, if you do not provide the data required and indicated as mandatory for the delivery of a service or product, we may not be able to provide the service or deliver the product, and may even result in the delivery of an unsatisfactory service or product.
Nevertheless, if you do not provide the data indicated as optional you will still be able to access the service or receive the product in a normal fashion.
5. Data transfers
Your data may be transferred to companies belonging to SCR and EVERIS Group so long as the user has given consent or to comply with a legal obligation.
Some of the companies of EVERIS Group have their offices outside of the European Economic Area, and SCR ensures that they take the necessary security measures to comply with the European regulation on data protection.
The users can also consult the names and registered addresses of the companies of EVERIS Group on this website (https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies), all of them devoted to the provision of consulting services.
6. Accuracy of the data
Users guarantee that the personal data provided are accurate and, if any changes are made, they must be notified to SCR.
Users will, in any case, be liable for the accuracy of the data provided, and SCR reserves the right to exclude any user who provides false data from the service, regardless of any other applicable legal actions.
7. How can I exercise my rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data you provide:
- Access to your data: you have the right to obtain from SCR confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to access your personal data.
- Rectificaction: you have the right to request the rectification of any data you consider inaccurate and to complete any incomplete information, even by means of a complementary statement.
- Erasure (right to be forgotten): you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, and to request that your data not be shown on any site external to SCR’s webpage.
- • Object to the processing of your data: you have the right to object, at any point, to the processing of your personal data by SCR where it is carried out on the basis of legitimate or public interest.
- Request the portability of your data: you have the right to receive the personal data provided to SCR in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer the data to another controller without interference of SCR, so long as the processing is based on an authorisation or contract and it is carried out by automated means.
- Lodge a complaint:: you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority. In this case, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), located in Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid and which can also be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com..
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: you have the right to not be subject to profiling, for instance for commercial purposes, based on your data. You also have the right to request that your data not be processed by means of any tool that may lead to a decision made, for instance, by an algorithm, which may have a result that affects you directly.
Users can exercise their rights by means of the e-mail address indicated in the section on the Data Protection Officer, attaching a copy of their personal ID and the details of the right they wish to exercise.
8. Data processing security
The protection of privacy and of the personal data of users is very important for SCR. Therefore, SCR is doing everything in its hand to prevent the data from being used inadequately. Only authorised personnel have access to the data.
SCR maintains the level of protection required to secure the personal data according to the applicable legislation and has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data stored in the information systems of SCR, but data subjects should nonetheless be aware that the security measures are not impenetrable.
SCR commits to complying with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality in relation to the personal data as required by the applicable legislation, and to ensuring a secure processing in the context of transfers and international transfers of the data that, where applicable, may be carried out.
9. Data storage
The personal data provided will be stored by SCR during the period required for the provision of the services, and to ensure compliance with fiscal, commercial, and social security obligations, as well as, where applicable, for the period established by civil actions for liability purposes.