This document applies to all cookies and other storage devices used by SCR.
A cookie is a very small text file that a web server can save in a computer's browser to save some information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies the device, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the device. A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
3.1. First layer
3.2. TYPE OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on your property:
- Our own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by Sistemas de Control Remoto S.L.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on your life time:
- Session cookies: Depending on your life time.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that are used internally and that are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize our web browsing in order to guarantee a better service to the user.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
III. PURPOSES OF COOKIES
Below is a list of the cookies you may encounter on our website and a brief description of their purpose. Please be assured that none of them retain personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalise your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide us with visitor statistics. Sistemas de Control Remoto S.L. uses local storage cookies, by which we mean any file created by the website on your browsing device.Cookies are one form of local storage, but there are others. It is important that you are aware of them so that you can prevent their use or delete the information stored on your device: The browser's local storage. Some websites use local storage called "sessionStorage" and "localStorage" to store information; "sessionStorage" is automatically deleted when you close your browser, but to delete "localStorage" you must delete your browsing history. In addition, your browser may also automatically store information on your device, for example: The history of pages visited. This contains the list of pages you have visited in the past. The memory of forms and passwords. Many browsers memorise the data you enter in web forms (for example, your email address, credit card number or password to access a page) so that you do not have to re-type them. The browser cache, which contains a copy of previously visited pages to speed up viewing if you access them again later. Browsing history, browser memory and cache are beyond our control. It is important that you clear all such information if you are using a device that is not yours (e.g. someone else's smartphone or a public computer).
IV. Protection safeguards
- The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie or delete them from his computer. In case of accepting third-party cookies and you want to withdraw your consent, the User can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. If you want to prevent Google Analytics from collecting security statistics, visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V. Do we update our Cookies Policy?